Before your procedure
After you have been fully informed regarding your procedure, including the benefits and risks, and you have consented to the procedure a time for your procedure will be arranged. Your procedure may be performed in the office, as a day procedure in hospital or as an inpatient in hospital. Your length of stay in hospital and recovery time will be discussed with you.
- You will be provided with the time, date and location of you procedure and specific requirements such as what to bring for your procedure.
- If you are having a procedure in hospital as a day procedure or inpatient we will contact you 24 – 48 hours prior to your procedure to inform you of your arrival time and your fasting time.
If you take blood thinning medications such as aspirin, warfarin, anti-inflammatory tablets, xaltrexo, iscover, plavix or fish oil please tell your surgeon, as these may need to be stopped prior to surgery.
After your surgery
- It is recommended that you arrange for someone to accompany you home after surgery and for someone to stay with you the night after your procedure.
- You will receive instructions and advice on dressings, bathing and what activities you can perform.
- You will also be given a contact phone number should you have any problems.
- A follow-up appointment will usually be made for you immediately after your surgery.
Below you can find further information regarding your postoperative care.
Office Procedures –
Cosmetic Procedures –
- Face Lift
- Endoscopic Browlift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
Reconstructive Procedures –